Sorry guys, but I don’t have it in me tonight. We’ll just say it was a long day. I don’t want to make excuses so I won’t. That IS mine. I didn’t make it. Instead of trying to be funny or ironic or anything else, I’m going to give you a list that may give you a better idea of who I am. More lists will follow when I’m too tired to think about anything else.
1. Pizza-Cheese, bread, tomato sauce and additional meat oriented toppings…what could be more delicious? My favorite Pizza ever in NYC deserves its own post so I won’t get into it now.
2. Chicken- I know it’s generic, but there isn’t a chicken dish out there that I won’t enjoy. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be chicken parm. And you can even put it on pizza.
3. Pierogies- So Ally’s grandmother (Babci) is straight off the boat from Poland and makes some killer pierogies (just a bit better than Mrs. T’s). I’ve also had the privilege of going to Poland and trying them there so these delicious little Eastern European Dumplings were an easy choice for my top three.
4. Pretzels and Peanut Butter- Yes, it has to be together. I don’t remember the last time I went to bed without eating this combination….enough said.
5. Beer- It’s liquid bread…think about it.